Brothers For Life is about brothers who take responsibility and support their pregnant partner. This brochure will help you and your partner through the challenges af pregnancy.
Brothers take responsibility for their children
Brothers play an active role in the growth and development of their children.
Brothers support their partners and raise their children together, even if they are apart.
Brothers spend time with their children.
Brothers listen to their children.
Brothers support their children financially and emotionally.
- Plan Together
- Visit The Clinic
- Sex during pregnancy
- Monitor your baby’s health
- Caring for your baby
- Healthy Lifestyle
- What do great fathers do?
- Why fathers matter?
- Brothers for Mothers
- The fun part: being a great dad
- Caring for your child: 0 – 3 months
- Caring for your child: 3 – 6 months
- Caring for your child 6- 9 months
- Caring for your child: Nine to Twelve Months
- Caring for your child: 12 – 18 months
About Brothers for Life
Brothers for Life promote positive male norms and encourage the uptake of health services such as Medical Male Circumcision (MMC), Men taking up HIV Testing, Consistent condom use by Men and reduction of sexual partners. The campaign mobilises men to actively engage in activities to address Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in their communities.